5 LESSONS LEARNED
1. Friction creates resistance. I already knew it, but I forgot how important it is to get rid of friction. If you want somebody to do something, make it as easy as possible for them to do it.
2. Don't create unnecessary obstacles. If you can get to the same place in one step, why take five steps?
3. Rules are hard to understand. Eliminate as many rules, processes, and procedures as possible because they create confusion...and a confused mind never buys.
4. People have too much to remember. When you force them to remember something they would rather forget, they will soon forget you.
5. Put it in their path. If you want attention, stand where people are already looking. We all check social media and most of us still check our email.
Hey, You In? 🤷♂️
Join thousands of people who already get the free 101 Sales Tips newsletter by Mike Coday.